Rajneesh Kumar Saxena (born 20 July 1987) is an Indian freelance journalist, covering political and crime stories. He is a mentor of change for Atal Innovation Mission, an initiative by NITI Aayog the think tank of the Govt. of India. He is also a member of National Book Trust India as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Govt. of India since 2019.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Rajneesh was born on 20 July 1987 in Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh. His primary education was completed in this same city. Later on he went on to complete his Bachelor degree from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, and currently lives in Lucknow.
Career[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Professional Achievement & Social Contributions Award News published. Dainik Jagran. Retrieved 16 March 2020.
- Meeting with Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Minister of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India. FridaysAtMyGov. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- Interaction with Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India. Transforming India. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- International Outstanding Leader Education Award News published. Dainik Jagran. Retrieved 3 March 2020.
- Himachal की 68 विधानसभा सीटों के लिए मतदान जारी… पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री सहित कई अन्य नेताओं ने डालें वोट…11 बजे तक 17.98 फीसदी हुआ मतदान Sudarshan News. Retrieved 12 November 2022.
- Early Bird Winner List published on the Website. Namami Gange. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
- गुरुग्राम में ऑटो पार्ट्स बनाने वाली कंपनी में लगी भीषण आग,फायर ब्रिगेड की कई गाड़ियां मौके पर मौजूद Sudarshan News. Retrieved 15 October 2022.
- Mentor news published on the Social Media. Retrieved 21 April 2019.
- New India Champion leader board. Self4Society. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- Social Contribution to the Namami Gange Mission. Dainik Jagran. Retrieved 13 December 2019.